Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. In accepting services provided by Coops Mowing & Maintenance (COOPS MOWING) you accept the following terms and conditions.
Our goal is total customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with our service please tell us, it is important you contact us that day so we can provide the appropriate resolution promptly. If you are satisfied please tell everyone.
REGULAR SERVICE DAYS:
If you have engaged COOPS MOWING to provide a regular service, numerous factors can affect our schedule, therefore we are not able to specify an exact time of your regular service.
Our quoted pricing for regular lawn mowing allows for up to 24 services per year based on a 2-weekly service. During the slow season, from June through to august will be every 4-weekly service,
- Weekly service is available on request on the customer
- We do not offer a regular 3-weekly service under any condition
- One-off service may be available and is quoted individually.
Any quote or estimate is subject to revision if there are any changes to the nature or extent of the requested work. This may apply to both labour and materials. However, the quote will not be amended without consultation with the client.
We offer a wide range of Lawn Maintenance services such as hedging, weed control, fertilising, top dressing etc. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a quote on these services. We can offer these services as a one off or on a regular service program.
LAWN CLIPPINGS AND GREEN BINS:
Lawn clippings can be mulched or be picked up, there for all green waste bins must be provided for us to empty. If the green bins are full or we are unable to use at the time of service there will be a added cost of $10 for us to take grass clippings away (this is nonnegotiable)
If you prefer to lock your gate we would recommend you give us a key or combination. If we cannot gain access to a yard we may still charge your normal service fee.
Please ensure your service areas are free from pet droppings, toys, bones, rocks or any other type of debris before your service day. These types of items are very hazardous if hit by mower blades and can result in serious damage to your property or equipment, or serious injury to our staff or others. If we observe debris left on the lawn we will not be able to mow that area and will still charge your normal service fee. We are happy to provide a quote to include clearing area of debris in your regular service if this is required.
RAIN / WEATHER DELAYS:
We do mow in the light rain or after the rain lightens up. If we have determined that it is too wet to allow proper mowing, then we will try to arrive on the next dry day to perform your regular service or next visit will be 4 weeks from the last service, as we run a very tight schedule and any changers will put our schedule out or behind.
We do not work weekends at all, except for when rain occur as we will try to work Saturdays to have jobs done that week
We do work on public holidays BUT not all holidays especially ANZAC day.
If you are having a special event and require your service on a specific day or time or wish to add an additional service, please advise as early as possible to allow us to accommodate your needs.
- One off services: If you have booked a one off service, we require 3 days’ notice of cancellation or full service fee will apply.
- Regular Service: If you require your service to be cancelled or your next scheduled service to be postponed we require 2 days’ notice. If less than 2 days’ notice is given, you may be charged your normal service fee.
Our service pricing is based on a number of variable factors. Factors taken into consideration when we provide quotes include but not limited to: the size of your yard, steep areas or multiple levels, the number of areas requiring edging and obstructions such as trees. We do have a minimum price of $50 regardless of how small the job is as this is to cover running costs. Due to increases in running costs every year we may need to re-evaluate your service fee. In the event of an increase you will be advised 30 days prior with an explanation.
We are professionals and take all due care to ensure that incidents do not occur, but accidents do happen and we carry full public liability insurance for your peace of mind. However, not all damage is automatically covered.
Projectile Damage (windows etc.):
We are professionals and take all due care to ensure that incidents do not occur, however it is the property occupants responsibility to minimise the risk of such an incident.
- We may not be automatically liable for damage from projectiles expelled from our mowers while servicing your property, we always request any items that may become a projectile are removed from your property, by you, prior to our arrival so damage from projectiles cannot occur.
- We understand accidents do happen and we will make sure each incident is investigated individually; if an accidental breakage does occur then as stated above we carry full public liability insurance for your peace of mind. Be assured if damage occurs while we are on site, we will notify you immediately and discuss the incident and options for repair.
- In rare cases breakages occur that we have not been aware of, if you discover a breakage, after we have serviced your property (e.g. broken car window) please call us immediately. Do not move or clean up anything, as we need to be able to investigate the incident without the area being interfered with. If a vehicle is moved from the location where damaged occurred, before we are given the opportunity to inspect the damage, we cannot be held liable to repair the damage or any costs incurred in repairing the damage.
We accept cash on the day or online bank transfer or deposit into our bank account. Bank account details are printed on your invoice.
- Cash on Day Customers: If you are not home please ensure correct payment is left in the agreed location. (We are unable to provide change.) If payment is not left we will issue an invoice which is payable within 7 If this is a reoccurring issue we may not complete the service on that day, however you may still be charged for the service, in this case we will again issue an invoice which is payable within 7 days.
- Invoice Customers: We will email an invoice the day of your service. Full payment is due 7 days from the invoice date unless prior arrangements have been made.
A reminder notice will be issued if we have not received full payment within the agreed 7 day period. Payments made after 15 days will incur a late payment fee of 2.5% of total invoice . If payment is still not received after 30 days we may send your details to our debt collection agency and you will be required to pay for the fees incurred. Please note if full payment including overdue fees have not been received prior to your next scheduled service date we reserve the right to cancel your service until all monies are received in full.